MBT is one of the largest integrators in Romania in cross-border security projects, in special areas, office buildings, providing Hi-Tech equipment design and installation services with the following components:
- Manufacturer of X-ray / Gamma imaging system for trucks, containers and aircrafts (own patent and know-how)
- Extensive cross-border security projects – MBT is the main integrator for the General Customs Directorate of Romania with an implementation of the integrated security system in more than 2000 KM frontier zone in the EU.
- Integrated security solutions for airports and ports
- EDS (CT and multiview) for scanning hand luggage
- Conventional X-ray equipment for luggage, parcels and goods
- Equipment for the detection of explosives and narcotics
- Metal detectors for check-in points
- Equipment for examination of documents and forensic evidence
- CRBN equipment
- Complete anti-IED solutions
- Training software and IED inert for the training of operators
- Biometric identification and database administration
- Video surveillance and traffic management for border points with automated license plate recognition systems and automated traffic fluidization
Why choose us
Fundamental values of each activity undertaken within the company:
- Responsibility and dedication
Fundamental values of the human actions promoted within the company:
- Mutual respect
- Trust and fairplay
- Cooperation and harmony
The forces that led to MBT successes:
- The value of human resources
- Research and Development
- Dynamics and flexibility
- Holistic approach to customer requests
- Intuition of potential future needs
MB Telecom has developed an integrated Schengen security system that include: Intelligent system of passage perimeter protection, Video surveillance of the border crossing points, Video surveillance of goods and passengers flow, Dynamic flow management system Traffic, Automated Vehicle Registration Number System, Local Computer System that integrates all existing security equipment.
The ROBOSCAN family – MB Telecom has invested over 6 million euros and 4 years of research-development, at the end of which the Roboscan 1M model appeared in 2008. Roboscan technology has so far generated revenue of over 18 million euros, sold in a total of 13 units currently operating on the European Union.
CEECAI – The Eastern European Integrated Applied Research Center is a research institution in accordance with its rules, rules and funding programs, and is the only center in Romania and Europe that encompasses cross-disciplinary and multidisciplinary research areas by the profile of its 10 laboratories. CEECAI is a research entity created as a spin-off from MB Telecom (MBT), taking over most of the human resources involved in the R&D portfolio in 2012.
MB Telecom has built a portable weighing system for vehicles, a developed and patented system (Patent No. 122693, entitled Dynamic Vehicle Weighting Method and System, granted on 30.11.2009) in response to an identified need in the market and generated sales of € 3.5 million between 2002 and 2010.
MBT has attacked and will continue to attack those limits of today’s technology that seem impossible to create a foundation for future achievements; not just to solve technical and technological issues but also to social and economic issues and to generate new products and integrated solutions that respond to the global security challenges.
MBT believes that partner and customer activities are the same as their own and is committed to delivering state-of-the-art products, solutions and support, with firm conviction that social success and advancement is a team effort, not just a single entity.
MBT trusts in the capabilities of the new generation and is committed to being a platform for new ideas, unconventional approaches and initiatives from the new generation of society.